Total construction and real estate industry private equity deals in Q3 2019 worth $2.23bn were announced in the US, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
The value marked an increase of 2876.1% over the previous quarter and a rise of 83.9% when compared with the last four-quarter average of $1.21bn.
The US held an 11.7% share of the global construction & real estate industry private equity deal value that totaled $19.1bn in Q3 2019.
In terms of deal activity, the US recorded 23 deals during Q3 2019, marking a rise of 21.05% over the previous quarter and a rise of 15% over the last four-quarter average.
The US construction & real estate industry private equity deals in Q3 2019: Top deals
The top five construction & real estate industry private equity deals accounted for 86.4% of the overall value during Q3 2019.
The combined value of the top five construction & real estate private equity deals stood at $1.93bn, against the overall value of $2.23bn recorded for the month.
The top five construction & real estate industry deals of Q3 2019 tracked by GlobalData were:
- Brookfield Business Partners’ $1.3bn private equity deal with Brand Industrial Services
- The $328m private equity deal with Seal For Life Industries by Arsenal Capital Partners
- Xander Investment Management’s $125.4m private equity deal with Nv Realty
- The $100m private equity deal with EN Engineering by Kohlberg
- Presidio Investors’ private equity deal with Bravas Group for $75m.