Commercial Architecture's Media Assets Acquired By Ideasoil, Llc
- "… People won't remember what you said or did, they will remember how you made them feel" – Maya Angelou. The uniting of the voices and vision of architects and owners/developers. Through thoughtful collaboration on content creation, design, networking, and surveys, this unique demographic's bond with CommArch's mission and evolution will go beyond media voice and consumer of information. This will be the extension of their desired culture as they participate on the editorial advisory board and provide a continual stream of communication with the brand and its community.
This new generation of leaders will transform the commercial-building process through technology and attention on social equity. These are the individuals who are in the midst of establishing their personal brands and legacies, and actively seek materials that will enable them to achieve their vision.
- "Sports Illustrated was for your parents, ESPN is for us" – unnamed ESPN employee.
With an emphasis on video, each Commercial Architecture content element, and the platform it is accessed on, will engage the audience in compelling visuals and elevated storytelling standards.
- "Don't bore me" - everyone.
Marketing partners and sponsors will have access to the architect and owner/developer audience in new, meaningful ways. Starting with a digital relationship, advertisers will have the opportunity to tell their stories through multiple pathways, including in-person, in print, and digitally.
- "It is only sustainable if it isn't thrown away"- IdeaSoil, LLC.
The print publication is being upgraded in paper and design – same size, with a new look that ensures each issue is iconic, cherished, retained, and integral to this select group's workflow. Three issues will be produced during the second half of 2019, with a frequency of 8x per year starting in 2020.
- eLearning platforms serving the built environment
- The creation of Professional Builder's websites and Show Village concept at IBS
- The launch of Professional Remodeler magazine
- The re-birth of Building Design + Construction
- The School of the Future at Greenbuild
- The Medical Facility of the Future at Greenbuild
- Landmark Green Building conferences and research
- The Benchmark conferences
- VisibleCity, a Second Life-type virtual experience into commercial buildings of the future
- Habitat for Humanity demonstration builds
- Creation of "The Today Show's Farmers Market Kitchen" (at Rockefeller Center)
- Exterior Design magazine
Seeing the Entire Picture
The coronavirus pandemic of 2020 changed commercial architecture, especially offices and other workplaces. Almost overnight, employers sent all of their ...
Innovation Summit World Tour 2020
Join us for the Innovation Summit World Tour 2020, a series of 11 virtual events to discover the future of energy management and automation for your industry.
WHY DO WE FEEL BETTER WITH WOOD?
This commARCH White Paper focuses on how Wood shows psychological and physiological benefits, according to research. Wood has been used as a building material for millennia, but its benefits to people who live, work, and gather in the built environment are only beginning to be understood. Researchers are discovering that wood can contribute to the health and wellbeing of building occupants. While many people would agree that wood is visually pleasing, its aesthetic properties affect humans on a deeper level. Can the use of natural elements in building design enhance moods and reduce stress? Can they improve focus, creating environments that enhance productivity and learning? In this white paper, we’ll examine the benefits of an emerging design approach, and the science behind it