Free Online CEU From Tarkett Examines Future of Workplace Design
- Technology and the Happiness Paradox: The pursuit of happiness is actually making us less happy.
- The Reputation Economy: In our climate of fake news and political dissonance, we search for brands and employers that align with our personal values.
- The Diversity of One: A new approach to diversity, equity and inclusion encourages us to consider the unique contributions of every individual, beyond our visible differences.
- Spatial Economics: Advances in transportation and connectivity are allowing individuals to live further from city centers.
- Design for Deconstruction: Building for the future means more than just environmental effort, but actually how we build the dwellings where we live and work.
CityZenith's Michael Jansen on Digital Twin & the Future of the Urban Environment | commARCH Weekly 07/2020
In this episode, commARCH has a dialogue with Michael Jansen, Founder and CEO of CityZenith, to discuss the burgeoning landscape ...
Reducing the Embodied Carbon of Walls in Industrial Buildings
Kingspan partnered with Kieran Timberlake to quantify how Kingspan can reduce embodied carbon in industrial buildings.