Free Online CEU From Tarkett Examines Future of Workplace Design
- Technology and the Happiness Paradox: The pursuit of happiness is actually making us less happy.
- The Reputation Economy: In our climate of fake news and political dissonance, we search for brands and employers that align with our personal values.
- The Diversity of One: A new approach to diversity, equity and inclusion encourages us to consider the unique contributions of every individual, beyond our visible differences.
- Spatial Economics: Advances in transportation and connectivity are allowing individuals to live further from city centers.
- Design for Deconstruction: Building for the future means more than just environmental effort, but actually how we build the dwellings where we live and work.
Transforming the RAFFLES Hotel
The RAFFLES Hotel in Singapore is a beautiful, luxury heritage building. commARCH speaks to Simon Thompson, Executive Director and Dennis ...
WHY DO WE FEEL BETTER WITH WOOD?
This commARCH White Paper focuses on how Wood shows psychological and physiological benefits, according to research.