Registration has opened for the Fenestration and Glazing Industry Alliance (FGIA) Virtual Fall Conference happening between Oct. 6 – 8. 2020.
The Virtual Fall Conference will feature updated market size and economic forecasts, as well as residential and commercial construction trends resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. The conference will also feature extensive technical forums that will explore the work conducted by FGIA’s councils, committees, and task groups.
Those participating in the Virtual Fall Conference will gain access to several speakers including:
- A keynote address from Dr. Chris Kuehl (Armada Corporate Intelligence) on the post-COVID-19 economy, titled “Ten Patterns Likely to Change
- An FGIA members-only market study update from researcher Nick Limb (DuckerFrontier)
- Fenestrations of the Future – Today!” by Matt Risinger (Risinger Build)
- A session titled, “How to Get People to do What You Want: Two Processes You Can Follow to Increase Your Influence with People” with Oak Moser (Coaching2Connect)
- Insight into commercial design trends, including exterior, fenestration and glazing requirements, offered by William Babbington (Studio NYL)
Early bird registration for members if $249. Non-members will pay $400 for early bird registration.
For more information on the FGIA Virtual Fall Conference, visit https://fgiaonline.org